For those of you who want to keep up with my little Zachary and baby Brandon,
you can come here to see pictures and read their stories.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

So, I've been wanting to post this for a few days now, but the whole getting pictures off the camera and finding time to sit here has held me back. Last Thursday morning I got to go to Zach's school and they did muffins for mom. They also had made us crafts, but the best part was the teacher interviewed all of the children to see how well they knew there mom's. So here you have it...


A few facts about my Mommy

by Zachary
She is 20 years old. (Which the teacher had to comment, "That's probably close." I said, "Yeah, but I'm closer to 30 now." I'm the only mom in her 20s and all the other kids had no clue how old their mom might be. I think the only reason Zach knew was because we had just celebrated Ty's birthday.)

She has blue hair and turquoise eyes. (The teacher said Zach thought this whole thing was hilarious. I didn't even know he knew the color turquoise.)

My mom likes to play.

Her favorite TV show is about rockets.

Her favorite food is chicken.

She looks pretty when she wears a shirt.

I love it when we play together.

My mom always says, "Time for bed. We'll play tomorrow".

If my mom could have one wish come true, it would be for a rocket. "I would wish for one too."



I love how all the answers are more his answers and I guess I would wish for a rocket just so he could have one. Also, mental note...wear shirts more often, they make me look pretty! And who knew I loved chicken so much?! Although I don't think that one is Zach's favorite food even though he eats it occasionally.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought Zach was shy, but not with a mother that has blue hair and turquoise eyes.
His answers are definitely creative and I love how he projects his desires upon you....the rockets.
I love my little bumpkin so much.
Grandma Junie

Deanna said...

I love it! This is so cute. I love the blue hair comment and all the rocket stuff.

Anonymous said...

That is cute!! Seriously you should wear shirts more often... that is funny that he said you look pretty when you wear shirts!!!

Anonymous said...

I read it to Paul and he thought it was pretty funny also!! Oh by the way I think that that was the first time Paul has EVER looked at a blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You should be flattered.... Don't you love tha tI keep doing this on seperate comments!!

. said...

Shirts are so hot right now... gotta wear 'em. Do you really like rockets that much? or is that Zach covertly expressing his interests? I think it is so adorable that his school does a muffin mommy day.

Anonymous said...

Now I know how you felt when I never blogged!!!