For those of you who want to keep up with my little Zachary and baby Brandon,
you can come here to see pictures and read their stories.

Monday, December 11, 2006

My Handsome Little Man


Recently Zachary had his pictures taken. Finally after almost a year we are getting this done. It has taken so long because he has had a mysterious rash on his face and I was trying not to capture it for all of posterity to see. I didn't work out as well as I had planned, but we tried. Saturday night we had an appointment. I know it's kinda crazy at this time of year, but this was like 2 weeks ago so not even as close to Christmas as it could have been. However, when we get there of course there is still a 45 minute wait. We decided to cancel and go back on Monday night. This being because I always like Tyler to be there to help me with the decisions. So, to back track a little on the story, Zach had possibly croupe and the doctor prescribed him predizone (spelled as it sounds, but not correct I know). This is an internal sterroid. It completely cleared up the rash so I was rushing to get the pictures. When we rescheduled the appointment I had a feeling that the rash would begin to come back as it did. But since Zach was all ready for his pictures and Tyler and I had a party to go to we decided to take our own pictures which as we figured turned out better than the studio ones. So, I hope you enjoy our little photo op outside our complex. Also, after the internal sterroid finally cleared up the rash, the doctor prescribed him a stronger topical one, so here's hopin' it stays gone!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are perfectly beautiful. They couldn't be any better.
Grandma