A week or so ago I picked Zach up from school and on the way home he asks
"Mom, do you have a mom and dad?"
"Yes, Grandma Junie and Papa are my mom and dad and Grandma S. and Grandpa S. are Dad's mom and dad. So, when you grow up and have kids I will be there Grandma. Because one day you can become a daddy too and you won't be the kid anymore."
"You mean you want me to be an accountant when I grow up?"
"No, you can be whatever you want to be when you grow up."
"I want to be a Rah Sting Ray when I grow up." (For the longest time he wanted to be a rocket so he had started to say that.)
"Well then you can be a sting ray if you want."
"Yeah, that's what I want so you'll have to figure out what sting rays eat so you can feed me and we'll have to get a big aquarium for me too so I don't hop out of it."
"So, I will still get to take care of you when you grow up to be a sting ray and I'll have to get you food and stuff?"
"Yeah, that's why we need to find out what sting rays eat."
"Okay."
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys :)
I sure miss that little guy! He is such a cutie. I've been meaning to call you for days. Hopefully tomorrow when the kids are at school.
happy anniversary, too! Wow, Zach sure does have a lot of deep thoughts!
are you guys in the path of the hurricane?
Oh yeah, I missed your anniversary. Hope it was a good one. And I hope that you have power and didn't get any flooding. So what do sting rays eat?
Ok, so I totally thought you would have post since you were SOOOOOO good and commented on ALL of mine! So the Jonas Brothers thing inkinda funny cause my neices LOVE them and I totally make funof them but when they were I HAD to listen to A LOT of them. And I actually started to like a few songs... just a few! So I put one on there partly cause I like that song and partly for neices. so where is the aftmath blog... I'm waiting!!!
Post a Comment