For those of you who want to keep up with my little Zachary and baby Brandon,
you can come here to see pictures and read their stories.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The little bundle of joy

This post will be short and to the point. My sister Jackie gave Zachary a cute book about a little boy who is going to be a big brother. On the first page I noticed that he was going to have a little sister. Because we aren't 100% sure if the baby is a boy or a girl I thought I would ask Zachary if he would be okay if he had a little sister. His response, "I don't like little sisters!"
I guess let's hope it's a boy! For the peace of the family of course.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Well, i'm still hoping it's a girl :) I mailed your veil on Monday, you should have it by the end of the week.

Anonymous said...

Gee, Zachary, I don't know if Grandma Junie is going to be prepared enough for you one liners. You are too cute!!!
Love,
GJ