Wednesday, April 23, 2008
To good not to share!
If you are reading this then you clearly know me and know that I talk and ramble quite a lot. I get it from my dad. Sorry that most of posts are so long, but since most of you haven't read the post from yesterday I will do what I can to keep this one short. In preparation for our upcoming arrival we took a tour of the hospital last night. We brought Zach along because a. we didn't have anyone to watch him and b. I thought it would be good for him to check it out before the baby comes for the same reasons we were checking it out. There was only one thing he really picked up from the whole tour and that was when I lay on the bed on top of the blue thing my knees will get TIGHT. Of course to help clarify he was referring to me being on the delivery bed which had one of those blue disposable pads that absorb liquid and I will have had an epidural which will cause my knees and my legs to be tight. Of the whole trip that made a big impact on him. He also questioned me if the baby would be like a rocket coming out of me. To make him happy I said, "Yes the baby will shoot out of mommy kind of like a rocket." I didn't think it was such a far fetched idea. I wish the baby would do more shooting than stalling, but I also knew it would make him happy to hear it. On the way home in the car this is what I heard, "when I'm a little girl I will lay on that big bed and the baby will shoot out of me like a rocket and land on that little bed." He was referring to the little bed that the nurse puts the baby on after the delivery. He makes it all sound so easy doesn't he? Tyler had to let Zach know that he probably won't ever be a little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome. Yeah, Zach won't ever be a little girl or have to give birth to a baby, lucky for him huh? You can post about your name or Tyler's name if there's a story behind that.
That was such a great idea to bring Zach into the hospital with you and Tyler. But hilarious too about him thinking he might be a girl! I, too, would love to hear about the stories behind your names.
I am back!! I am checking in with you. I love the things that Zach says he is so funny.
Post a Comment